Looking for work? We have opportunities.
Truck driver with health card, load/unloading trailers and deliveries
Truck driver with health card, load/unloading trailers and deliveries. (DOT health card required).
Kingston's Karts in Epsom is looking for a part time truck driver that is physically fit and and able to load and unload trailers with golf carts, utility vehicles, and other small off road vehicles for delivery in and around the New England area and sometimes New York. This is a part time to full time position depending on the time of year and busy seasons.
Our trailers range from a single place to a 40' ten place trailer (DOT health card required). Also there are times when you will load directly into the back of a truck, and off load with UTV ramps. Experience a must. Clean driving record a must. $18 per hour or more depending on experience.
Sales Representative/Lot Manager
This position has been filled but keep checking, a new position may be available later this year.
Kingston's Karts LLC – Epping, NH
Sell what you love!
We are looking for Salesperson/Lot Manager full time.
We are family-owned and operated. We have a relaxed, low pressure atmosphere here at Kingston’s Karts and Old Hickory Buildings of Epping and we want you to join our team! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Hours are 8AM-5PM M-F, open Saturdays 9AM-3PM. Closed Sundays.
- Follow sales process to assist customers with unit purchase
- Stay familiar and up to date with products and current sales programs
- Follow up with customers
- Completing paperwork for unit sales
- Submit credit applications and preparing financing paperwork
- Instruct customers on operations of unit
- Lead management
- Keep in-stock inventory on website up to date
- Keep sales area neat and vehicles for sale clean
- Knowledge of golf carts, off road vehicles, minibikes, scooters, and sheds is a plus.
- Experience with truck trailering and delivery of vehicles a plus
- Positive attitude
- Well organized and attention to detail
- Excellent computer knowledge (email, excel, social media posting)
- One-year sales experience preferred but will train the right person
- Driver’s license (health card a plus!)
- Works well with others
- Must be able to perform manual tasks, cleaning snow off vehicles and arranging the display
- Mechanical aptitude is a bonus in order to perform minor tasks such as changing batteries and jump charging vehicles.
- Full time position
- Base pay plus commission
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,500.00 - $67,000.00 per year